|Tours > California > San Francisco > | Site Navigator | San Francisco Tours directory||
|| Please, be patient, wait while it downloads. It is only 25k for the applet, 10k for a script, 25k for the first picture - about 60k. You will be rewarded with a tour along the Market Street and around the Embarcadero Center as if you are there. It is interactive: to turn right, left, or go forward click on the picture.
[Esc] - come back, [z] or [Ctrl] - where can I click?, [s] - toggle auto
• You just arrived to San Francisco. You are at the Embarcadero Street. Ferry Building is behind. Market Street starts over there, right in the center of the view. Embarcadero center is to the right. Red One Market building is to the left. If you turn right, you can walk toward Fisherman's Wharf along the northern part of the Embarcadero Street. In reality it takes 30-40 minutes.
• If you turn left, you are going to move toward Bay Bridge.
• Cross the street. You are at Embarcadero Plaza. Walk around. Here you can enter Justin Herman Plaza on the right and see the Armand Vaillancourt Fountain, enter the Embarcadero Center from two directions, but our goal on this page is walking along the Market Street.
• When you reach an on-street picture exhibition, you can continue along Market or turn left. If you turn left, you come closer to One Market building, former Southern Pacific Building originally built in 1916. There are couple of Hyatt Regency Hotel views there. When you reach California Street, you'll get back to the right side of the street.
• Moving forward from the street picture exhibition, you are moving along Hyatt Regency Hotel which is on the right side. At California and Drumm there is one of the Cable Car stops. To continue along the Market, click forward arrow on the very left . At this place you can see the "Shoe Shine King", Robert Lee Frost memorial plaque, see the picture of Cable car and Hyatt entrance. "San Francisco municipal railway", that is what is written on the car's side. Find the place where you can turn right on Drumm Street. Moving there you can approach Embarcadero Center, enter Hyatt hotel through the west doors, or get to Maritime Plaza. There is nice view at Sacramento Street where Transamerica Pyramid is visible between skyscrapers of the Embarcadero Center. Use [Esc] key to come back. It enables you to see more in the Internet version.
• Moving along the Market, turning at Pine and Davis to the right you can come to the little plaza at the 101 California Street building, from were you can continue at California to the Front Street. It leads to the Embarcadero in the evening tour. Or turning left to Beale Street, participate in the Pride Parade.
• Moving along the Market, at Montgomery Street BART station on the right you can see Wells Fargo Bank 2-story building and continue along Montgomery toward the Pyramid.
• Moving along the Market, right after the Kearny Street turn left and approach to Metreon from 4th Street. This way leads you to Yerba Buena Gardens, SFMOMA, and Convention Center.
• Moving along the Market, at Powell Street you can continue forward toward City Hall, or turn right to see most famous Cable Car stop. Here you could view how cable car rotates, jump into, or continue your way to Union Square.
Since August 07, 2002 this page was visited
FastCounter by bCentral
Yes San Francisco, LLC.
All Rights Reserved.
Any use, copying of images, or their parts, or any other content including but not limited to any text in the html files without permission is prohibited.